How to Root Your Samsung Galaxy Note3
How to Root Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Safe Root is an ultimate rooting service, which will help you enjoy the fantastic speed of your phone. Use your smartphone effectively. Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 of yours with the help of our experts. How to start:
- Arrange the rooting with one of our experts
- Consult with the 24/7 support representative
- Get your device free from unnecessary pre-installed apps
How does the Galaxy Note 3 root process work with Safe-Root?
- Our technician will get in touch with you via our built-in chat feature.
- You can schedule a rooting appointment or have your device rooted immediately.
- Our expert will use a remote rooting software to gain access to your computer with your permission. You are always free to revoke his access any time during the process.
- You will have to connect your phone to your computer using a functioning USB cable.
- The technician will root your device, as well as other root tasks you wish to include. You can request our technician to install custom ROMs and commonly used root apps.
- The technician will terminate the connection and your phone will have been rooted successfully.
Our customers say
Just got rooted my Motorola and finally I can install tons of free full functional apps without annoying ads inside. Personal thanks to George from customer care team. That was brilliant!
I am using my phone a lot, but I was so pissed off of all of the factory restrictions! Why I just not allowed to use MY phone as I need to? But thanks to SefeRoot all these limitations are gone. Great service!
I decided to buy a new phone but didn’t know what model to choose and guys from saferoot answered all my questions. Now I’m going to root my brand new Galaxy S8.
The secret that many users have done to make the most out of their mobile phones
If you’re here, then we bet you have a problem with your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Is it the lagging issues? Or maybe it’s about the poor battery life? Whatever it is, we at Safe Root have the solution to fix all of your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 woes. Rooting is the best solution, and today we tell you how to root Galaxy Note 3 with our remote program.
It’s not a surprise that the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 came with plenty of impressive features during its release in September of 2013. With a quad-core CPU, super AMOLED display, and 16 MP camera, it was sure to be one of the top-performing and most talked about phones of the year.
Samsung users share these amazing features with their Samsung Galaxy Note 3, but what else do they share? Common problems with their phone. Users have filed complaints against a variety of aspects, including experiencing random freezes, intense battery drain and overheating.
To get rid of these issues, most online troubleshooting guides recommend hard restarts. However, these only fix the problem momentarily. At safe-root, we recommend a one-solution-fixes-all approach through Android phone rooting.
HOW SAFE-ROOT CAN HELP ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3
Whenever you’re making drastic changes to your phone, it’s possible to lose some important files, which is why there are some things you need to do before you submit your device to our technicians for Galaxy Note 3 root:
- Step 1) Perform a backup of the files you want to keep, including photos, call logs, contacts, and etc.
- Step 2) Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see Developer Options, you can go to Settings -> General -> About Phone -> Common -> Software Info. Click on Software Info around 5 to 8 times to enable USB Debugging.
- Step 3) Have a fully-charged phone, or if not, have at least 50 to 60 percent of battery left.
- Step 4) Disable firewall and antivirus.
WHAT TO DO AFTER ROOTING YOUR SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3
Remember that problem you used to have with poor battery life? Now, with root apps like Greenify and AppKiller, you can control all of the processes running in the background. You can also decrease your CPU speed to stop it from taking too much battery life and overheating. With your newly rooted Samsung Galaxy Note 3, you can tweak to your heart’s content.